Error page 194 first paragraph

Mahmoud Aboelatta
In page 194, first paragraph under figure 7.38, the last table reference is pointing to Table7.5.

I think this should be pointing to table 7.6 because table 7.5 is the NPT for Falls|Slips, which is related to a different example

Re: Error page 194 first paragraph

norman@eecs.qmul.ac.uk
Administrator
Yes indeed. This is one of a number of errors we have fixed in the revised manuscript (not yet gone to the publisher) and which is not in the errata list. The problem is that there are so many things we have been changing it has become infeasible to update the errata. I might think about adding some of the blatant errors like this.

Norman