Switching graph type on OSX

Joe

Switching graph type on OSX

Joe
I'm running the Lite version on OSX, following the examples in the Users Guide.

One particular issue I'm having is when I want to switch from a histogram to a line plot.
If I make the switch, it appears that the Apply button does not work. I have tried saving the model and restarting Agenarisk from scratch, but there is no way I can alter the plot type once I create it.

I tried redoing the model (I'm on section 4.3 of the users guide) and when I reloaded the model, all of the line graphs I did have were histograms and I was unable to switch them to line, no matter what I did.

Suggestions welcome.

Re: Switching graph type on OSX

norman@eecs.qmul.ac.uk
Administrator
Joe

When you say you want to switch from a histogram to a line plot I assume you are doing this using the graph defaults in node properties?

What sort of node are you talking about?
It is probably best if you email the model to support@agenarisk.com so that we can see exactly what the problem is because it is difficult to recreate this issue based on what you have written.

Norman